Church Booking Regulations
ACPC BOOKING REGULATIONS
HOURS OF USE
Hirers may not enter the facility until the time booked and all functions must end at the completion of the booked period. The booking period must include setting up, dismantling and cleaning of the facility.
ACCESS TO FACILITIES
For functions a delegated member of ACPC will provide access to the facility.
- The alarm will be switched off by a delegated member of ACPC.
- The alarm pad is on the wall to the right inside the door.
- When leaving the premises press 1# and the ALARM IS SET.
- Note you have 10 seconds to exit the building once the alarm is set.
- If the alarm goes off by accident phone Peter Zen (021 280 8663), Francis Yu (021 777 078) or Jean Wong (021 144 1054)
CLEANING AND RUBBISH
- Hirers are responsible for cleaning the venue after the completion of the function.
- Hirers must supply dish-washing materials and tea towels. Cleaning equipment is provided by the church i.e. vacuum cleaner (in far right upstairs foyer cupboard), broom, mop & bucket.
- All rooms and areas used are to be cleaned.
- Tables must be cleaned and returned to their original location. Chairs must be stacked five high along the wall.
- The cleaning of the venue is to be completed within the booking period.
- Hirers must remove all their rubbish from the venue.
LEAVING THE FACILITIES
- All doors and windows are locked (even if you did not open them, please.) Check also the door down the stairs to the right of the upstairs hall stage.
- Stove is switched off on the wall by the water heater in the kitchen.
- The water heater in the kitchen is switched off on the wall.
- Switch off all electrical appliances including lights, fans and heaters.
- All furniture is left where it was found.
- All cleaning and rubbish procedures have been completed – particularly in the kitchen and toilet areas.
LOSS OR DAMAGE
ACPC accepts no responsibility for loss or damage to any property of the hirer or any guest which may be brought to the venue and does not provide insurance cover for any such property.
This includes any property inside or outside the venue or property left in storage.
- NO smoking or chewing gum in the venue.
- NO use of ballroom powder, confetti or glitter.
- NO decorations or scenery to be attached or hung from any part of the venue without written consent from the church – including the use of drawing pins.
- NO open fires, smoke machines, naked flames including candles or kerosene lamps, BBQs or spits to be used inside the venue without written consent from the church.
- NO beer in the venue. (Approval for wine and spirits to be sought on application to use the venue.)
- Noise from amplifiers and loudspeakers must be kept to a moderate level at all times. Failure to comply with this condition may result in the early closure of your function.
- Lower noise limits come in at 10pm. Please make sure that the music is turned down to avoid noise control complaints.
|For commercial use||$100 + GST per hour|
|Community groups||$50 - $60 per hour|
|Church ministry work (not ACPC)
||$50 per day|
|Church member’s personal use||a suitable donation to cover the cost of power etc|
For booking enquiries, contact Francis Yu on 021 777 078 or Jean Wong on 021 144 1054 or email General Enquiries.