Welcome to the Auckland Chinese Presbyterian Church (ACPC).
We are located at 105 Vincent Street, Auckland City.
Both our Cantonese Sunday service and English Sunday service are at 10:30am every week, followed by a combined morning tea.
We have a range of activities and home groups during the week.
Come and join us as we share fellowship and explore our faith together.
What’s on in December?
--------- Baptism Service - Sunday 7th December at 10.30am
- Youth Group/Sunday School Christmas Service - Sunday 14th December at 10.30am
- Christmas Drop-in at the Manse - Saturday 20th December from 2 - 6pm
- Communion Service - Sunday 21st December at 10.30am
- Christmas Day service - Thursday 25th December at 10am followed by a shared ACPC lunch
- Sunday Potluck, December 28th, 6:00pm
Thank you to everyone for your contributions to the St. David's Food Bank. If you forgot or were unable to bring something today, never fear! Donations may actually be brought (labelled "for the food bank") any Sunday of the month.
The Table Tennis Club meets on Sundays from 3:00-5:00pm. Feel free to drop by and join in the fun. All skill levels welcome.
Ping pong is exciting!!
The Table Tennis Club meets every Wednesday from 5:30-7:30pm and on Sundays from 3:00-5:00pm. Feel free to drop by and join in the fun. All skill levels welcome.Normal 0 false false false EN-NZ X-NONE X-NONE