Welcome to the Auckland Chinese Presbyterian Church (ACPC).
We are located at 105 Vincent Street, Auckland City.
Both our Cantonese Sunday service and English Sunday service are at 10:30am every week, followed by a combined morning tea.
We have a range of activities and home groups during the week.
Come and join us as we share fellowship and explore our faith together.
What’s on in November?Coming up . . . an ACPC EM variation on
Guess Who's Coming for Dinner?
On Sunday 23rd November, we are planning a church lunch where some will be hosts and open up their homes for lunch and others will be guests, who will bring along drinks or dessert. There will be more guests than hosts and you will not know whose home you will be dining at until the day - just to add some mystery.
--------• City Community Fellowship –(urban garden) Tuesdays, 10am-12pm
• Table Tennis Club Sundays 3 - 5.30pm
• St. David's Food Bank food donations collected – 2nd November
• Potluck and Dance/Table Tennis evening Saturday -- 22 Novermber from 6pm
• Communion Sunday – 16th November
• Guess Who's Coming to Lunch – 23rd November
• Northern Presbytery "Amazing Race" for youth – 29th November
• Farmers' Christmas Parade on Vincent Street – 30th November (no potluck)
Thank you to everyone for your contributions to the St. David's Food Bank. If you forgot or were unable to bring something today, never fear! Donations may actually be brought (labelled "for the food bank") any Sunday of the month.
The Table Tennis Club meets on Sundays from 3:00-5:00pm. Feel free to drop by and join in the fun. All skill levels welcome.
Ping pong is exciting!!
The Table Tennis Club meets every Wednesday from 5:30-7:30pm and on Sundays from 3:00-5:00pm. Feel free to drop by and join in the fun. All skill levels welcome.Normal 0 false false false EN-NZ X-NONE X-NONE