Welcome to the Auckland Chinese Presbyterian Church (ACPC).
We are located at 105 Vincent Street, Auckland City.
Both our Cantonese Sunday service and English Sunday service are at 10:30am every week, followed by a combined morning tea.
We have a range of activities and home groups during the week.
Come and join us as we share fellowship and explore our faith together.
Join our Facebook Fan page and get updates of upcoming sermons and events:
What’s on in September?
- The AGM will be held on 21/09/2014. The Annual Report and Ministry Plans can be downloaded here.
- St David's Foodbank collection first Sunday of the month (Sunday, September 6th).
- Afternoon Tramp (Sunday after morning tea, September 14th).
- Tuesdays from 10am - 12am - Urban Garden & table tennis at church (Cancelled for September 9th)
- Communion Sunday (September 21st).
- AGM (September 21st after morning service)
-Table Tennis Club Wednesdays 5.30-7.30pm and Sundays, 3-5pm
- Potluck Games Evening - last Sunday of the month (September 28th)
-Potluck Dance evening (TBA)
Ping pong is exciting!!