Welcome to the Auckland Chinese Presbyterian Church (ACPC).
We are located at 105 Vincent Street, Auckland City.
Both our Cantonese Sunday service and English Sunday service are at 10:30am every week, followed by a combined morning tea.
We have a range of activities and home groups during the week.
Come and join us as we share fellowship and explore our faith together.
Join our Facebook Fan page and get updates of upcoming sermons and events:
What’s on in August?
- St David’s Foodbank collection first Sunday of the month (Sunday, August 03).
- Afternoon Tramp (Sunday afternoon, August 03).
- Tuesdays from 10am - 12am - Urban Garden & table tennis at church commencing August 12th.
- Potluck Games Evening - last Sunday of the month (Sunday, August 31).
- Potluck Dance Evening - to resume in September.
- Communion Sunday (August 17).
- Family Service (August 31).
Also, we have now set up our new Ping Pong Tables, so feel free to stay after church for some fun table tennis!